Advan E1C Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan E1C Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Advan E1C flash file. If that happens on your Advan E1C, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh firmware stock ROM without any problems. So before flashing on this Advan E1C, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan E1C via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan E1C Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan E1C often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
Advan_E1C_MT6572_V03_20130904_4.2.2.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Advan_E1C_MT6572_V04_20131029_4.2.2.zip sock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan E1A
How to Flash Advan E1C Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan E1C flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan E1C firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan E1C firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Advan E1C. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan E1C and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan E1C will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan E1C firmware is done.
Read Also: Advan B5 Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan E1C getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.