Advan E1B Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan E1B Firmware via SP Flash Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Advan E1B, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Advan E1B and replaced it with fresh stock ROM firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan E1B via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan E1B often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
Advan_E1B_MT6577_V1.0_S20130205.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
G601L_ZX_V701_B2_Advan_V1.6_S20130718.rar stock ROM via Mediafire
G601L_ZX_A1_Advan_V2.1_S20130131.zip stock ROM via Mediafire Terbaru
Read Also: Flash Advan B5
How to Flash Advan E1B Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan E1B flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan E1B firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan E1B firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Advan E1B. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan E1B and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan E1B will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan E1B firmware is done.
Read Also: Advan S45E Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan E1B getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.