Advan E1C Active Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan E1C Active Firmware via SP Flash Tool? With this Advan flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Advan, you can try this Advan flash mode to solve it. Get official stock ROM Advan E1C Active firmware via google drive.
The need to remember is after flashing Advan E1C Active is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan E1C Active via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan E1C Active Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan E1C Active often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Advan_E1C_Active_MT6580_171103_6.0.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Micromax A26
How to Flash Advan E1C Active Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan E1C Active flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan E1C Active firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware Advan E1C Active loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Advan E1C Active. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan E1C Active will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan E1C Active firmware is done.
Read Also: Micromax A25 Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan E1C Active getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.