Micromax A25 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Micromax A25 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Micromax. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Micromax A25 flash file. You can download this Micromax A25 firmware via google drive, this firmware is a stock ROM of Micromax.
With this flashing method, the troubled Micromax A25 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Micromax will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Micromax A25 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Micromax Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Micromax A25 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Micromax A25 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Micromax A24 Firmware via SPD
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Micromax_A25_MT6575_0201_T0355_19082012.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan E1B
How to Flash Micromax A25 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Micromax A25 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Micromax A25 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Micromax A25 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Micromax A25. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Micromax A25 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Micromax A25 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Micromax A25 firmware is done.
Read Also: Advan E1B Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Micromax A25 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.