Advan I5C Duo Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan I5C Duo Firmware via YGDP Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Advan I5C Duo that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download the Advan I5C Duo CPB file via google drive from the link below. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing Advan I5C Duo.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Advan I5C Duo 5061 via Flash Tool YGDP can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Advan I5C Duo Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Advan I5C Duo failed booting
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware
- YGDP Tool
- USB Driver YGDP
- BACKUP DATA before flash
- Download firmware
Advan_I5C_Duo_180227_7.0_CPB.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Advan_I5C_Duo_180227_7.0_SPD.zip stock ROM via Mediafire – flash via SPD Tool
Real Also: Flash Asus X009DA
How to Flash Advan I5C Duo CPB via YGDP
- First, download all tools and firmware of Advan I5C Duo 5061.
- Install the driver and make sure Advan was detected with your PC.
- Disconnect the device and run the flash tool YGDP.
- Extract the firmware and make sure you see the CPB file.
- Select Assembly, if the application asks password just enter 369 or 9527.
- Next, click on Config menus, and open the firmware.
- Now, click Browse and find the Advan I5C Duo CPB where you extracted.
- Find and Open the CPB file.
- Wait until the firmware loaded into YGDP.
- Next, click Apply.
- After back to the main menu YGDP, now turn off your Advan and keep the battery (ignore if your phone is a non-removable battery).
- Connect your Advan with USB cable data and press Volume UP while connecting to PC.
* For some device, press Volume Down, if still failed, now remove the battery (for removable battery) and put it again. And repeat step 7, but now using Volume Down.
- If the device detected on YGPD, click Start to start flashing Advan I5C Duo.
- Now flash will start and wait until finish.
- Flashing will take 5-15 minutes.
- If flash success, you will get a notification Upgrade Successful with Green color under the Start button.
- Flash Advan I5C Duo 5061 finishes.
Next, we will update you on How to Flash Advan I5C Duo Firmware Without PC.
Read Also: Micromax A26 Firmware