Advan S5L Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S5L Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Advan S5L bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with the fresh new file. By using Advan firmware Stock ROM will be like new.
Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup the first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan S5L via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan S5L Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan S5i Firmware via DFU Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
MT6582_ADVAN_S5L_TCK5518_S5L_MB_V1.0_4.4.2_B2_V0.6_20141111.rar stock ROM via Google Drive
TCK5518_S5L_MB_V1.0_4.4.2_B2_V0.8_20141204 NEW.zip via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan S5E Fingerprint
How to Flash Advan S5L Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan S5L flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan S5L firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan S5L. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan S5L will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan S5L firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan S5E Full
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.