Advan S7A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S7A Firmware via Research Download Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Advan flash file. If that happens on your Advan S7A, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh firmware stock ROM without any problems. So before flashing on this Advan S7A, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan S7A via Research Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan S7A Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan S7A hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan S7A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan S6A via Flash Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver
- SPD Research Download Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware
Advan S7A S730G_S7A_SC7731G_MB_2.0_5.1_070C_V1.1_160606_B1_.rar stock ROM via Google Drive / Mediafire
Advan S7A S730G_S7A_BSE_SC7731G_MB_2.0_5.1_070C_V1.1_160831_B1.rar via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan S5N
How to Flash Advan S7A Firmware via Research Download Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Advan S7A flash file, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the Research Download Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the Research Download tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to the Research Download tool.
– If Volume Up, not works, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from the Research Download Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Advan S7A if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Advan S7A stock ROM firmware via Research Download tool is done.
Watch this video for a full tutorial How to use Research Download Tool.
Read Also: Firmware Advan S5M