Advan S5M Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S5M Firmware via SP Flash Tool? To solve or fix the Advan S5M problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Advan S5M problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware Advan S5M will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan S5M via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan S5M Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware TCK5018_S5M_MB_V1.0_4.4.2_B2_V2.6_20141103.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan S5i
How to Flash Advan S5M Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan S5M flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan S5M firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan S5M firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan S5M. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan S5M firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan S5F MTK Version
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan S5M getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.