Advan T1C Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T1C Firmware via Fastboot? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Advan, you can try to flash with this firmware file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Advan T1C flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Advan T1C flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan T1C via Fastboot, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan T1C Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan S7A via Research Download
Tools and Firmware Download
Read Also: Flash Advan S6A
How to Flash Advan T1C Firmware via ADB Fastboot
- First, download the tool and the firmware.
- Install the driver.
- Extract the firmware of Advan.
- Turn off your phone.
- Now, enter into fastboot mode:
Press Volume Up + Insert needle (or any tool can in) to Reset hole for 2 seconds.
- Release the needle and keep the Volume Up until entering fastboot mode.
- Connect your device with a USB cable to your PC.
- Go to the folder firmware.
- Press Shift + Right-click in the folder area.
- Click Open command window here.
- Now will open Command Prompt or CMD
- Enter this command to make sure your Advan is detected to PC.
- Enter this command to CMD:
- If your device shows up and detected, you can go to the next step.
- If not, try reinstalling the driver.
- Now, enter this command to flashing the device:
fastboot flash system system.img
Wait until finish.
- After finished, enter this command.
- You just need to wait until Advan T1C enters to wizard menu.
- First booting will take a minute longer than usual.
- If you have the Advan T1C firmware with more files, move the boot.img, recovery.img, fastboot.img, and use this command.
fastboot flash boot boot.imgpress entar
fastboot flash recovery recovery.imgpress entar
fastboot flash fastboot fastboot.imgpress entar
fastboot flash system system.imgpress entar
fastboot rebootpress entar
Read Also: Firmware Advan S5N