Advan T1X New Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T1X New Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Advan T1X New. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Advan flash file. You can download this Tablet Advan firmware via google drive, this firmware is the stock ROM of Advan.
With this flashing method, the troubled Tablet Advan will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Advan will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan T1X New via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan T1X New Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Tablet Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware:
T1X_NEW__MT6592__advan__T1X_NEW__advan8392_6922s__5.1__ALPS.L1.MP6.V2.18_SANSEN8392.TB.L1.rar stock ROM via Google Drive
[email protected]2016-12-19_12-33.zip via Google Drive – Latest Firmware
Read Also: Flash Acer Iconia B1-711
How to Flash Advan T1X New Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan T1X New flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan T1X New firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Tablet Advan T1X New firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T1R
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.