Advan T2H Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T2H Firmware via Rockchip Batch Tool? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Advan T2H. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Advan software.
The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with the new firmware file. Get Advan T2H firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the USB driver first before the flash.
With this tutorial How to flash Advan T2H Firmware via Batch Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan T2H Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Firmware Stock Rom F409_T2H_RK3126_MB_V1.2_4.4.4_070C_V1.4_20160816.rar Mediafire
- RockChip Batch Tool Google Drive will download automatically
- Driver RockChip Assitant
Read Also: Flash Advan T2F Plus
How to Flash Advan T2H Firmware via RockChip Batch Tool
- Install RockChip Batch Tool.
- Install RockChip Driver Assistant.
- Extract the firmware.
- Connect the device to your PC, use this method:
Turn off Advan T2H > connect using USB Cable and pressing Volume Up.
- Open the RK Batch Tool with run as administrator mode.
- Your phone will detect on the tab number if the driver installed correctly.
- Now, click on the “…” symbol, or press the Browse button and find the firmware where you extracted.
- Press the Upgrade button to start flashing the Advan T2H firmware.
- Wait until you get a Success message.
- Now unplug your USB cable and try to turn on your phone.
- You may need to take a minute to boot into the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Advan T2H is done.
You can follow this tutorial How to use RockChip Batch Tool with a full image by androidmtk.com.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T2Ci
With this tutorial on How to Flash Advan T2H Firmware via RockChip Batch Tool, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.