Advan T2J Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T2J Firmware via RockChip Batch Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Advan T2J bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with the fresh new file. By using Advan T2J firmware Stock ROM will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup the first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this tutorial How to flash Advan T2J Firmware via Batch Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan T2J Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Advan T2J Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan T2J often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan G3 Pro Firmware via SPD
Tools and Firmware Download
- Firmware Stock Rom Advan_T2J_RK3126_V1.0_20170824_6.0_RC.zip Mediafire /
- RockChip Batch Tool Google Drive will download automatically
- Driver RockChip Assitant
Read Also: Flash Firmware Advan X7 Pro
How to Flash Advan T2J Firmware via RockChip Batch Tool
- Install RockChip Batch Tool.
- Install RockChip Driver Assistant.
- Extract the firmware.
- Connect Advan to your PC, use this method:
Turn off Advan T2j > connect using USB Cable and pressing Volume Up.
- Open the RK Batch Tool with run as administrator mode.
- Your phone will detect on the tab number if the driver installed correctly.
- Now, click on the “…” symbol, or press the Browse button and find the firmware where you extracted.
- Press the Upgrade button to start flashing the Advan T2j firmware.
- Wait until you get a Success message.
- Now unplug your USB cable and try to turn on your phone.
- You may need to take a minute to boot into the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Advan T2J is done.
You can follow this tutorial How to use RockChip Batch Tool with a full image by androidmtk.com.
Read Also: Advan S50 Prime Firmware
With this tutorial on How to Flash Advan T2J Firmware via RockChip Batch Tool, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.