Advan T3E Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T3E Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Advan T3E bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Advan T3E firmware flash file stock ROM. But the data stored in internal memory will also wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Advan. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is the same as this Advan firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan T3E via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan T3E Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware GP832_ADVAN_T3E_D1_V0.5_20131220_Z2.rar stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan T3H
How to Flash Advan T3E Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan T3E flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan T3E firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan T3E. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan T3E will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan T3E firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T3H
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.