Advan T4A Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T4A Firmware via SD Card Recovery? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Advan T4A. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Advan T4A software.
The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with a new Advan T4A firmware file.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan T4A via SD Card, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan T4A Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan T3E via Flash Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- Download firmware: update.zip Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan T3i
How to Flash Advan T4A Firmware via SD Card
- First, download the firmware Advan T4A.
- Make sure you see the update.zip file.
- You just need the update.zip firmware.
- Move the firmware to SD Card.
- Check your battery, more than 80%.
- Go to recovery mode:
Turn off your phone, now press Volume Up + Power.
If failed, press Volume Down + Power.
- If you see (No command), press Volume Up or Power.
- Select wipe data/factory reset (will wipe or erase your internal memory).
- Use Volume for navigation and Power for select.
- Back to main menu.
- Now, select apply update from external storage or Install zip.
- Find the update.zip firmware and select to start flashing.
- Wait for the process of flashing Advan.
- After finish, usually will reboot automatically, if not, back to the main menu and select reboot system now.
- Finally, flash Advan T4A firmware is finished.
- First booting will take more time than usual.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T3H