Advan T6 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T6 Firmware via Rockchip Batch Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Advan T6. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Advan T6 flash file. You can download this Advan firmware via google drive, this firmware is the stock ROM of Advan.
With this flashing method, the troubled Advan T6 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Advan will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this tutorial How to flash Advan T6 Firmware via Batch Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan T6 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan T5E Firmware via DFU Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- Firmware Stock Rom PTM1005HN_20131227_V2.0.2_4.0.3.rar Mediafire
- RockChip Batch Tool Google Drive will download automatically
- Driver RockChip Assitant
Read Also: Flash Acer Liquid Z4
How to Flash Advan T6 Firmware via RockChip Batch Tool
- Install RockChip Batch Tool.
- Install RockChip Driver Assistant.
- Extract the firmware.
- Connect the device to your PC, use this method:
Turn off Advan T6 > connect using USB Cable and pressing Volume Up.
- Open the RK Batch Tool with run as administrator mode.
- Your phone will detect on the tab number if the driver installed correctly.
- Now, click on the “…” symbol, or press the Browse button and find the firmware where you extracted.
- Press the Upgrade button to start flashing the Advan T6 firmware.
- Wait until you get a Success message.
- Now unplug your USB cable and try to turn on your phone.
- You may need to take a minute to boot into the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Advan T6 is done.
You can follow this tutorial How to use RockChip Batch Tool with a full image by androidmtk.com.
Read Also: Firmware Acer Liquid Z5 Z150
With this tutorial on How to Flash Advan T6 Firmware via RockChip Batch Tool, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.