Acer Liquid Z5 Z150 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Acer Liquid Z5 Z150 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Acer Liquid Z150, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Acer and replaced it with fresh stock ROM firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Acer via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Acer Liquid Z5 Z150 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Acer Liquid Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Acer often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Acer Liquid Z5 Z150 MT6572_25082014_4.2.2.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Acer Liquid Zest Plus
How to Flash Acer Liquid Z5 Z150 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Acer Liquid Z5 Z150 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Acer Liquid Z5 Z150 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Acer firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Acer Liquid Z5 Z150. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Acer Liquid will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Acer Liquid Z5 Z150 firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T5C
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Acer getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.