Advan T5C Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T5C Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Advan T5C bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with the fresh new file. By using Advan firmware Stock ROM will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup the first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan T5C via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan T5C Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware P7800 ADVAN T5C MT8382 P6120 4.2.2 B1 V07 20140514 V1 20140514_12-33.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan T5A
How to Flash Advan T5C Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan T5C flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan T5C firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan T5C. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan T5C and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan T5C will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan T5C firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T4i
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.