Advan T4i Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T4i Firmware via Rockchip Batch Tool? This tutorial only for the Rockchip version, but also available for AMLOGIC chipset firmware. With this Advan T4i flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Advan T4i, you can try this flash mode to solve it. Get official stock ROM Advan T4i firmware via google drive.
The need to remember is after flashing Advan T4i is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this tutorial How to flash Advan T4i Firmware via Batch Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan T4i Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan T4A Firmware via SD Card
Tools and Firmware Download
- Firmware Stock Rom PTM805HC_20120605_V1.0.8_update_img Mediafire
- For AMLOGIC or other versions check this link.
- RockChip Batch Tool Google Drive will download automatically
- Driver RockChip Assitant
Read Also: Flash Advan T3E
How to Flash Advan T4i Firmware via RockChip Batch Tool
- Install RockChip Batch Tool.
- Install RockChip Driver Assistant.
- Extract the firmware.
- Connect the device to your PC, use this method:
Turn off Advan T4i > connect using USB Cable and pressing Volume Up.
- Open the RK Batch Tool with run as administrator mode.
- Your phone will detect on the tab number if the driver installed correctly.
- Now, click on the “…” symbol, or press the Browse button and find the firmware where you extracted.
- Press the Upgrade button to start flashing the Advan T4i firmware.
- Wait until you get a Success message.
- Now unplug your USB cable and try to turn on your phone.
- You may need to take a minute to boot into the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Advan T4i is done.
You can follow this tutorial How to use RockChip Batch Tool with a full image by androidmtk.com.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T3i
With this tutorial on How to Flash Advan T4i Firmware via RockChip Batch Tool, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.