Acer Liquid Z330 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Acer Liquid Z330 Firmware via QFIL Tool? With this Acer Z330 T01 flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Acer, you can try this flash mode to solve it. Get official stock ROM Acer Liquid Z330 T01 firmware via Mediafire.
The need to remember is after flashing Acer Z330 is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this tutorial How to flash Acer Liquid Z330 Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Acer Liquid Z330 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Acer often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver
- QFIL Tool
- Download firmware Acer_Liquid_Z330_AV0L0_T01_1.023.00_WW_GEN1_QFIL.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
- Bypass Limit Google Drive Work Tutorial follow Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Oppo A31c
How to Flash Acer Liquid Z330 Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on the device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom, and plug Acer to your PC, wait till the driver installed and the device detected. This will appear on the QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Acer Liquid Z330 T01 firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. Those 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find them manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Acer Stock ROM where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait to flash the firmware.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on the tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Acer Z330 done.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo A31
With this tutorial on How to Flash Acer Liquid Z330 Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.