Oppo A31c Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo A31c Firmware via QFIL Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Oppo bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Oppo A31c firmware flash file stock ROM. But the data stored in internal memory will also wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Oppo. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is the same as this Oppo firmware.
With this tutorial How to flash Oppo A31c Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Oppo A31c Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Oppo A31 Firmware via QFIL Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver for Oppo A31c
- QFIL Tool
- Download firmware
Oppo_A31c_A31c_11_150925_4.4.4 via Google Drive
Oppo_A31c_A31c_11_150925_4.4.4_4GB via Google Drive
Oppo_A31c_A31c_11_A.07_160527_4.4.4_8GB via Google Drive
Oppo_A31c_A31c_11_A.07_160527_4.4.4_16GB.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
- Bypass Limit Google Drive Work Tutorial follow Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Oppo A30
How to Flash Oppo A31c Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on the device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom, and plug your device into PC, wait till the driver installed and the device detected. This will appear on the QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Oppo A31c firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. Those 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find them manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Oppo Stock ROM where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait to flash the firmware.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on the tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Oppo A31c done.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo A3S CPH1803
With this tutorial on How to Flash Oppo A31c Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.