Oppo A30 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Oppo A30 Firmware via MSM DownloadTool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Oppo A30. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Oppo flash file. You can download this Oppo firmware via google drive the stock ROM of Oppo A30.
With this flashing method, the troubled Oppo A30 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Oppo A30 via MSM Download Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Oppo A30 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Oppo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MSM Driver
- USB Windows Driver (Optional. Install when device can’t detect with PC)
- MSM Flash Tool
- Download firmware Oppo_A30_11_A.01_160114.tar.bz2 stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Oppo A3 CPH1837
How to Flash Oppo A30 Firmware via MSM Download Tool
- First, download all tools and firmware.
- Install the MSM driver.
- Extract the firmware.
- If the MSM tool did not include it, please download, and move it into the folder firmware Oppo A30.
- Turn off your phone.
- Connect to PC while pressing Volume UP (if not work, press Volume DOWN).
- Release when device detected to your PC.
- Now, open the MSM download tool.
- After launch, the firmware will be loaded automatically.
- Press Verify button and wait until show Verify OK!.
- Now, check on After-sale Upgrade Mode.
- Press the Start button to start flashing Oppo A30.
- Flash will take a minute and wait until show USB download completed.
- After finish, the PC and device will auto disconnected.
- Turn on your device and wait for booting will take a longer time than usual.
- Flash Oppo A30 finished.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo A11