Acer Liquid S1 Duo S510 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Acer Liquid S1 Duo S510 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? To solve or fix the Acer S1 Duo problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Acer Liquid S1 problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Acer Liquid S1 Duo will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Acer Liquid S1 Duo S510 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Acer S1 Duo S510 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Acer S1 Duo Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Acer often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Acer_Liquid_S1_Duo_S510_MT6589_AV0K0_S510_RV0URC01_WW_GEN1S.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Oppo A31T
How to Flash Acer Liquid S1 Duo S510 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Acer S1 Duo S510 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Acer Liquid firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Acer S1 Duo. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Acer S1 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash AcerS1 Duo S510 firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Acer Liquid Z320
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Acer getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.