Acer Liquid Z3 Z130 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Acer Liquid Z3 Z130 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Acer Z130. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Acer Liquid Z3 software.
The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with a new Acer Z130 firmware file.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Acer Liquid Z3 Z130 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Acer Z130 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Acer Liquid Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Acer Liquid Z130 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Oppo A31c Firmware via QFIL
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Acer_Liquid_Z3_Z130_MT6572_10022014_4.2.2.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Oppo A31
How to Flash Acer Liquid Z3 Z130 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Acer Z3 Z130 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Acer Z130 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Acer Liquid Z130. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Acer Liquid Z3 Z130 firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo A30
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Acer getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.