Acer Liquid Z320 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Acer Liquid Z320 Firmware via QFIL? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Acer Z320 that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download the Acer Z320 firmware file via google drive from the link below. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing Acer.
With this tutorial How to flash Acer Liquid Z320 Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Acer Liquid Z320 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Acer often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver for Acer Liquid Z320
- QFIL Tool
- Download firmware Acer_Liquid_Z320_14012016_5.1_QFIL.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
- Bypass Limit Google Drive Work Tutorial follow Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Acer Liquid Z3 Z130
How to Flash Acer Liquid Z320 Firmware via QFIL
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on the device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom, and plug your Acer into PC, wait till the driver installed and the device detected. This will appear on the QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Acer Liquid Z320 firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. Those 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find them manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Acer Z320 Stock ROM where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait to flash the firmware.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on the tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Acer Z320 done.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo A31c
With this tutorial on How to Flash Acer Liquid Z320 Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.