Acer Liquid Z2 Z120 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Acer Liquid Z2 Z120 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Acer Liquid Z2 bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with the fresh new file. By using Acer Liquid Z2 Firmware Stock ROM will be like new.
Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup the first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Acer Liquid Z2 Z120 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Acer Z120 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Acer Z2 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Acer Liquid Z2 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Oppo A31T Firmware via QFIL
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Acer_Liquid_Z2_Z120_MT6575_AV051_1.006.00_WW_GEN1S.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Acer Liquid Z320
How to Flash Acer Liquid Z2 Z120 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Acer Liquid Z2 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Acer Liquid Z2 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Acer Liquid Z2. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Acer Z2 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Acer Z2 firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Acer Liquid Z330
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Acer getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.