Acer Liquid Zest Plus Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Acer Liquid Zest Plus Firmware via SP Flash Tool? To solve or fix the Acer Liquid Zest Plus problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Acer problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Acer Liquid Zest Plus will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Acer Liquid Zest Plus via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Acer Liquid Zest Plus Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Acer Liquid Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Acer often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Acer Liquid Zest Plus T08_MT6735_AV0M0_1.013.00_WW_GEN1.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan T5B
How to Flash Acer Liquid Zest Plus Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Acer Liquid Zest Plus flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Acer Liquid firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Acer Liquid Zest Plus. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Acer will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Acer Liquid Zest Plus firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T5A
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Acer getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.