Advan T6i Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T6i Firmware via LiveSuit Flash Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Advan T6i. Because of this Advan flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. This firmware is stock ROM of Advan T6i. Just make sure your device is the same as this firmware file version.
Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Advan firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error.
With this tutorial How to flash Firmware Advan T6i via LiveSuite Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan T6i Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Vibrate Only
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan T6i often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- LiveSute Tool and USB Driver Here
- Download Firmware
Advan T6i PTM1005NT_20121128_V2.0.3.rar (V3 versi Dualcore) via Mediafire
update-T6_front 2W-backside 3W_20120704_736 via Mediafire
T6i_V1_joelzr via Mediafire
Read Also: Firmware Advan T5E
How to Flash Advan T6i Firmware via LiveSuite Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the USB Driver.
- Turn off your phone.
- Extract the Advan T6i firmware.
- Open the LiveSuite Tool.
- After LiveSuite is launched, click “YES” to follow the Upgrade Wizard.
- Click on Mandatory on upgrade mode.
- Make sure your phone is unplugged from your PC (if already connected).
- Now click NEXT.
- Now, you have to select the .img firmware. If you are ready click on Yes Button and find the .img firmware on your computer.
- After this DO NOT click Finish.
- Now, connect your phone with a USB cable and make sure your phone is Power off.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down button on your Advan T6i and connect the USB cable. While holding the Volume Down immediately press the Power button 10 times, so that the computer can recognize your device.
- After your device detected, you will allow clicking YES/NO on the Mandatory.
- Click YES to continue (this will wipe internal memory).
- Wait until flashing complete.
- The finished message will appear “Upgrade Succeeds“, once flashing is completed.
- Click OK and disconnect.
- Try to turn off the device.
- Flash Advan T6i via LiveSuite Tool is finished.
Read Also: Firmware Acer Liquid Z4
With this tutorial on How to Flash Advan T6i Firmware via LiveSuite Tool, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.