Gionee P3 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Gionee P3 Firmware via SP Flash Tool (Scatter Flash File)? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Gionee. Because of this Gionee P3 flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. You can get the Gionee firmware for official via Google Drive. This firmware is the stock ROM of Gionee. Just make sure your device is the same as this firmware file version.
Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Gionee P3 firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Gionee P3 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Gionee P3 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Gionee often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file does not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Gionee Pioneer P3
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Gionee M2
How to Flash Gionee P3 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Gionee P3 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Gionee firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware is loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you are not sure of this ROM for Gionee. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Gionee P3 firmware is done.
Read Also: Download Oppo F7 CPH1821 Flash File
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- gionee p3 flash file