Firmware Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Samsung SM-A500L that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done. Download official firmware Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L stock rom on the link below. Make sure your device Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L is the same version with this firmware ROM.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- low not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools for Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L
- Download Firmware File Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L Stock Rom, Only for Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L flash file firmware with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by the computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When the device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500L, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).