Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y Firmware? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Samsung SM-G850Y. Because by this firmware Samsung SM-G850Y flash file, which errors like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Samsung SM-G850Y firmware problem with fresh stock ROM without error.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y Firmware Download
- Download flash file Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y stock ROM firmware, Only for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung SM-G850Y flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y finally is done.
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850Y, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).