Firmware Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
To solve or fix the Samsung SM-V700 android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost. Download official firmware Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 stock rom via Updato.
With this Tutorial “How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 via Odin” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Unfortunately the app has stopped
- often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools for Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700
- Download Firmware File Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 Stock Rom, Only for Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 via Odin
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend using the latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all, the materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by the computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
NOTE: use this method to enter download mode.
1. Restart your Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700, wait until Samsung screen disappear. When the logo are blur, press Power button 3-5 seconds and release. (when phone is on).
2. Press Power button 3-5 seconds, holding until you enter recovery selection. Scroll down and select Download. (recommended)
3. Use minimal adb with “adb reboot bootloader” or “adb reboot fastboot“.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When the device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700, go into recovery by above method, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).