Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The easiest way to tackle the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P bootloop is with this flash file. Because this Samsung SM-N910P flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with the fresh new file. By using firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- low not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools for Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P
- Download Firmware File Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P Stock Rom, Only for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P flash file firmware with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by the computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When the device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- driver samsung note 4 sm- n910p for odin3
- odin sm-n91p
- samsung sm-n910p
- smn910p shows recovery bootinng