Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C Firmware? To solve or fix the Samsung SM-N910C android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Samsung Galaxy Note 4 mode SM-N910C problem with fresh or new. What needs to be remembered for flashing is to backup the important data stored in the internal memory. Because after flashing finished the data will be wipe and lost. Download official firmware Samsung SM-N910C flash file by updato.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C Firmware Download
- Download flash file Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 stock ROM firmware, Only for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C finally is done.
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).