Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C
This stock ROM firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C flash file tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Samsung Galaxy S6. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will delete or wipe the stored data.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung SM-G928C only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Firmware Tools Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C
- Download firmware stock ROM Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C flash file, Only for Samsung SM-G928C
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung SM-G925F flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung SM-G925F driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung SM-G928C will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C finally is done.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus SM-G928C, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).