How To Flash Firmware Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
This page will show you, How To Flash Firmware Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H via Odin. And on this page you will get official download link flash file of Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H. With Odin as official program from Samsung to execute the firmware.
With this Tutorial “How To Flash Firmware Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H Flash File via Odin” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H Forgot Password
- Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H Forget Pattern
- Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H Bootloop
- Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H Softbrick
- Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H Virus malware
- Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H Flash File Stock Rom, Only for Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy E5 SM-E500H via Odin
- How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F via Odin
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- Samsung model Z1 auto flash apps