Huawei Ascend G330 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G330 Firmware ROM via Recovery (Dload Flash File)? To solve or fix the Huawei G330, a problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Huawei Ascend G330 problem with fresh or new. Just remember before the flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash is finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Huawei G330 will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend G330 Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei G330 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Make sure your battery is more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Download firmware Huawei_Ascend_G330_U8825-1_4.0_V100R001C151B944CUSTC151D002_India_05011GBT.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Samsung GT-S7568I Firmware
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G330 Firmware via Recovery Without PC
- First of all, download firmware, make sure your device is the same as this firmware.
- Extract the Huawei flash file and you will see a folder with the name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move the dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your device.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait till flash finish.
- When a flash is done, Huawei will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- The first time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei Ascend G330 is done.