Huawei Ascend G615-U10 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G615-U10 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool? Using this method will overcome Huawei G615-U10 which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom Huawei G615-U10 firmware will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend G615-U10 Firmware via Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei G615-U10 Forgot Password
- Huawei Ascend G615-U10 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Ascend G615-U10 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei G615-U10 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Ascend G615-U10 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei G615-U10 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Only used for Huawei Qualcomm chipset.
Tools and Huawei Ascend G615-U10 Firmware
- Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software and driver
- Android Qualcomm USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Download firmware Huawei Ascend G615-U10 Board_Software_M004007 Android_4.3_EMUI_2.0 Lite_05021LQY.zip via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G615-U10 Firmware
- First of all, download all tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei G615-U10 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei Ascend G615-U10 firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huawei G615-U10 to PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing Huawei G615-U10.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei G615-U10 and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei Ascend G615-U10 firmware via HMT is done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei G760-L03 Firmware
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.
Do With Your Own Risk
- how to flash huaweiG615-u10 without Unlock Bootloader
- huawei g615-u10 Hangon Logo