Huawei Ascend G7 G760-L03 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G7 G760-L03 Firmware? With this Huawei G760-L03 flash file stock rom, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Huawei Ascend G760-L03, you can try this Huawei Ascend G760-L03 flash mode to solve it. Get official stock rom Huawei G760-L03 firmware via google drive. The need to remember is after flashing Huawei Ascend G7 G760-L03 is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend G7 G760-L03 Firmware via Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei G760-L03 Forgot Password
- Huawei Ascend G7-L03 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Ascend G7 L03 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei G760-L03 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Ascend G760-L03 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei G760-L03 often restarts itself
- And other errors
First Method Flash Huawei Ascend G7 G760-L03 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool
Only used for Huawei Qualcomm chipset.
Tools and Firmware
- Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software and driver
- Android Qualcomm USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Download firmware Huawei G760-L03 V100R001C00B251_Board_Software_Android_4.4.4_EMUI_3.0.zip via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei G760-L03 Firmware
- First of all, download all tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei G760-L03 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei G760-L03 firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huawei G760-L03 to PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing Huawei Ascend G760-L03.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei G760-L03 and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei Ascend G7 G760-L03 firmware via HMT is done.
Read Also: Flash Firmware Huawei G6-U251 via HM-T
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.
Second Method Flash Dload Folder via Recovery
Huawei G760-L03 Firmware Download
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Download Stock ROM Huawei G760-L03 V100R001C119B261_EMUI_3.0_4.4.4.zip Stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: How to Flash Firmware Huawei G6-U34
How to Flash Huawei Firmware via Recovery Without PC
- First of all, download Huawei Ascend G7 G760-L03 firmware, make sure your device is the same with this firmware.
- Extract Huawei G760-L03 flash file and you will see a folder with name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move the dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei G7 G760-L03.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash Huawei Ascend G7 L03 will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait until the flash Huawei G760-L03 stock ROM finishes.
- When a flash is done, Huawei G760-L03 will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- The first time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei Ascend G7 G760-L03 done.
Read Also: Huawei G6-U10 Firmware via Recovery
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- descargar firmawere huawei g760
- Huawei G760 ram update