Huawei Ascend G620-L73 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G620-L73 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool? To solve or fix the Huawei G620-L73 android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Huawei G620-L73 problem with fresh or new. Just remember before the flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom firmware Huawei Ascend G620-L73 will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend G620-L73 Firmware via Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei G620-L73 Forgot Password
- Huawei Ascend G620-L73 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Ascend G620-L73 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei G620-L73 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei G620-L73 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Ascend G620-L73 often restarts itself
- And other
Only used for Huawei Qualcomm chipset.
Tools and Huawei G620-L73 Firmware
- Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software and driver
- Android Qualcomm USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Download firmware Huawei Ascend G620-L73 M001007_Board_Software.zip via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G620-L73 Firmware
- First of all, download all tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei G620-L73 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei Ascend G620-L73 firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huawei G620-L73 to PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing Huawei G620-L73.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei G620-L73 and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei Ascend G620-L73 firmware via HMT is done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei G615-U10 Firmware
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.