Huawei Ascend G660-L075 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G660-L075 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Huawei G660-L075. Because by this Huawei G660-L075 firmware, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. You can get the Huawei Ascend G660-L075 firmware for official via Google Drive. This firmware is stock ROM of Huawei G660-L075. Just make sure your device is the same with this firmware file version.
Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Huawei G660-L075 firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend G660-L075 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Ascend G660-L075 Forgot Password
- Huawei G660-L075 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei G660-L075 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Ascend G660-L075 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei G660-L075 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Ascend G660-L075 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Only used for Huawei Qualcomm chipset.
Tools and Huawei G660-L075 Firmware
- Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software and driver
- Android Qualcomm USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Firmware Huawei Ascend G660-L075 M014 Board_Software_China_Mobile_Android_4.3_EMUI_2.0_lite_05021LRG.zip via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G660-L075 Firmware
- First of all, get the tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei Ascend G660-L075 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei G660-L075 firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huawei G660-L075 to PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing Huawei Ascend G660-L075.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei Ascend G660-L075 and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei G660-L075 firmware via HMT is done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei G730-U30 Firmware
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.