Huawei Honor 3C H30-T00 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Honor 3C H30-T00 Firmware via SP Flash Tool (Flash File)? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Huawei, you can try to flash with this firmware file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Huawei Honor 3C, the flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Huawei flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Huawei H30-T00 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Huawei Honor 3C Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file does not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Stock ROM Huawei_Y3_Lite_Y360-U103_MT6572.zip via Google Drive
- If you get Limit Google Drive, you need to login to your Gmail account or follow this tutorial Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Samsung GT-B9388 Firmware
How to Flash Huawei Honor 3C H30-T00 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Huawei H30-T00 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei Honor 3C H30-T00 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware is loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you are not sure of this ROM for Huawei Honor 3C H30-T00. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei Honor 3C H30-T00 firmware is done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.