Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 Firmware via HM-Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Huawei P20 Lite. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 flash file. You can download this Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 firmware via google drive, this firmware is stock ROM of Huawei P20 Lite.
With this flashing method, the troubled Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Huawei P20 Lite will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei P20 Lite Forgot Password
- Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei P20 Lite Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Only used for Huawei Qualcomm chipset.
Tools and Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2
- Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software and driver
- Android Qualcomm USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Firmware Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 188.8.131.52_9.0.0_R3_EMUI9.0.1_05022QHD_HMT.zip via Google Drive
Read Also: How to Flash Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 Firmware
How to Flash Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 Firmware
- First of all, get the tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 flash file folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 to PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei P20 Lite ANE-LX2 firmware via HMT is done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei Y6 MRD AL00 Firmware
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.