Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Huawei Y5II CUN-L21, you can try to flash with this firmware file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replacing with Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 Forgot Password
- Huawei Y5II L21 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Y5II Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Y5II Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei Y5II CUN-L21
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Firmware Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 MT6735_C578B125_13042017_5.1.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Huawei Y6 MRD-AL00 Firmware
How to Flash Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 flash file, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Huawei Y5II CUN-L21. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 done.
Read Also: Huawei Y6 MRD L21 Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Huawei Y5II CUN-L21 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.