Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 Firmware via HM-Tool? The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with the Huawei P9 Lite flash file. If that happens on your Huawei, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 firmware stock ROM without any problems. So before flashing on this Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Forgot Password
- Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei P9 Lite Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei P9 Lite hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei Firmware
- Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software and driver
- Huawei USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Firmware Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 MAA001027 Board_Software_West_European_Nonspecific_Android_6.0_EMUI_4.1_05021WTG_HMT.zip via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Huawei Y6 SCL-AL00 Firmware
How to Flash Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 Firmware
- First of all, get the tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huawei to PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing Huawei P9 Lite.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21 firmware via HMT is done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei Y6 SCC U21
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.