Huawei U8100 Firmware Download and Flash Without PC
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Using this method will overcome Huawei U8100 which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this Huawei U8100 flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom Huawei U8100will firmware feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial Huawei U8100 Firmware Download and Flash Without PC you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei U8100 Forgot Password
- Huawei U8100 Forget Pattern
- Huawei U8100 Stuck on Logo
- Huawei U8100 Bootloop
- Huawei U8100 Soft Brick
- Huawei U8100 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Huawei U8100 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei U8100 due to Virus malware
- Huawei U8100 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Huawei U8100 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Huawei U8100 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Stock Rom Huawei_U8100_V100R001C151B231_India_05010GUJ Dload.zip via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Huawei U8510 IDEOS X3 Firmware Download and Flash Without PC
- Huawei U8800 IDEOS X5 Firmware Download and Flash Without PC
- First of all, download Huawei U8100 firmware, make sure your device is same with this firmware.
- Extract Huawei U8100 firmware and you will see folder with name dload.
- Open folder and make sure you will see file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move dload folder to microSD, folder should be outside other folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside other folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei U8100.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that’s way not working. You should finding out how to enter system update mode.
- Hold button until enter system update.
- Flash Huawei U8100 will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes, even more depends on the rom size.
- Wait until flash finish.
- When flash is done, Huawei U8100 will reboot automatically to system menu.
- First time booting will take a minutes due to install new file system. Just wait until enter wizard menu like input language, times setting, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei U8100 done.
Do With Your Own Risk