Huawei Y100-U8185 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Y100-U8185 Firmware via Recovery (Flash File)? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Huawei. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Huawei Y100-U8185 flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Huawei will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y100-U8185 Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Y100-U8185 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Make sure your battery is more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Download stock ROM Huawei_Ascend_Y100_U8185-1_U8185-1_2.3_V100R001C151B836CUSTC151D002_India_05011EDJ.zip Mediafire
Read Also: Huawei G750-U10 Firmware
How to Flash Huawei Y100-U8185 Firmware via Recovery Without PC
- First of all, download firmware, make sure your device is the same as this firmware.
- Extract the Huawei flash file and you will see a folder with the name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move the dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your device.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait till flash finish.
- When a flash is done, Huawei will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- The first time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei Y100-U8185 is done.
Read Also: Download Huawei G630-U251 Flash File