Huawei Y320-U01 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Y320-U01 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Using this method will overcome Huawei Y320-U01 which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flash Huawei Y320-U01, try backup data stored in the internal memory first.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom firmware Huawei Y320-U01 will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y320-U01 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Y320-U01 Forgot Password
- Huawei Y320-U01 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Y320-U01 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Y320-U01 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Y320-U01 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Y320-U01 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei Y320-U01 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM HuaweiY320-U01 MT6572_V100R001C17B215_Burma_2.3.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Huawei Y320-U01 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Huawei Y320-U01 flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei Y320-U01 firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Huawei Y320-U01 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Huawei Y320-U01. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Huawei Y320-U01 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Huawei Y320-U01 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei Y320-U01 firmware done.
Read Also: Flash Firmware Huawei Y360-U61 via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Huawei Y320-U01 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.