Huawei Y511-T00 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Y511-T00 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Huawei Y511-T00, you can try to flash with this firmware file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Huawei Y511-T00 flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Huawei Y511-T00 stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory. Download firmware Huawei Y511-T00 on the link below via Google Drive or Mediafire.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y511-T00 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Y511-T00 Forgot Password
- Huawei Y511-T00 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Y511-T00 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Y511-T00 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Y511-T00 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Y511-T00 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei Y511-T00 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Huawei_Y511-T00_MT6572.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Huawei Y511-T00 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Huawei Y511-T00 flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei Y511-T00 firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Huawei Y511-T00 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Huawei Y511-T00. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Huawei Y511-T00 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Huawei Y511-T00 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei Y511-T00 firmware done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei Y516-T00 Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Huawei Y511-T00 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.