Huawei Y6 SCL-L01 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Y6 SCL-L01 Firmware via QFIL Tool? The easiest way to tackle the Huawei Y6 bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files that cause bootloop with the fresh new file. By using Huawei Y6 SCL-L01 firmware Stock ROM will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup the first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this tutorial How to flash Huawei Y6 SCL-L01 Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Y6 Forgot Password
- Huawei Y6 SCL-L01 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Y6 SCL-L01 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Y6 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei Y6 Firmware
- Qualcomm Driver for Huawei Y6 SCL-L01
- QFIL Tool
- Firmware Huawei Y6 SCL-L01 C900B057_Board_Software_Western_Europe_Nonspecific_05021TVQ_QPST.zip stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: How to Flash Huawei Y6 SCL-L03 Firmware
How to Flash Huawei Y6 SCL-L01 Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom and plug your Huawei Y6 SCL-L01 to PC, wait till the driver installed and device detected. This will appear on the QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Huawei firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. That 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the ROM Huawei Y6 SCL-L01 where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait for the flash ROM Huawei Y6 SCL-L01 finished.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your Huawei Y6.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Huawei Y6 SCL-L01 firmware Done.
Read Also: Flash ROM Huawei Y6 SCL-U23
With this tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y6 SCL-L01 Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- Huawei SCL-U31 stuck at logo