Huawei Y625-U03 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Y625-U03 Firmware via QFIL Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Huawei Y625-U03. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Huawei Y625-U03 flash file. You can download this Huawei Y625-U03 firmware via google drive, this firmware is stock ROM of Huawei Y625-U03.
With this flashing method, the troubled Huawei Y625-U03 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh Huawei Y625-U03 firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Huawei Y625-U03 will be a wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this tutorial How to flash Huawei Y625-U03 Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Y625-U03 Forgot Password
- Huawei Y625-U03 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Y625-U03 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Y625-U03 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Y625-U03 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei Y625-U03 Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver for Huawei Y625-U03
- QFIL Tool
- Download Stock ROM Huawei Y625-U03 V100R001C63B104 LD.zip firmware flash file via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Huawei Y625-U03 Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom and plug your Huawei Y625-U03 to PC, wait till the driver installed and device detected. This will appear on QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Huawei Y625-U03 firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. That 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the Huawei Y625-U03 firmware where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait the flash Huawei Y625-U03 Firmware finished.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your Huawei Y625-U03.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Huawei Y625-U03 firmware Done.
With this tutorial How to Flash Huawei Y625-U03 Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- blank flash huawei y625 u03